HITCON Pacific 2018 - Call for Papers Terms and Conditions
By submitting to the HITCON Call for Papers website, the speaker understands and agrees to the Terms below:
1. By speaking at the HITCON, you are granting HITCON permissions to record, reproduce, distribute, advertise, and display your presentation in locations including but not limited to online at http://www.hitcon.org, in conference proceedings and in materials such as audio, video, printed and/or electronic ads, fliers, mailers, etc.
2. The HITCON Review Board will have access to all submitted applications and materials, and is provisioned under NDA with HITCON.
3. HITCON will provide one projector, one screen, wireless connection and one wireless microphone (if applicable) for the on-site presentation. Speakers are responsible for providing all other necessary equipment, including laptops and machines for their presentation.
4. If the presentation is deemed to be a work of plagiarism or a vendor pitches, HITCON may revoke the Speaker’s honorarium and the Speaker will not be considered for future speaking opportunities.
5. Part of speaking at HITCON requires the understanding that our Speakers represent the brand and the community that we loved. All participants must work together to provide values to their fellow attendees, speakers, corporate sponsors, as well as volunteers and staffs at the conference.
6. HITCON reserves the right to change scheduled speaking times as necessary. While every effort will be made to honor assigned time slot, speakers may be called upon to present at any time during the conference.
7. HITCON reserves the right to rescind an accepted submission without reason.
8. For those wishing to submit their paper, please apply for an account at https://cfp2018.hitcon.org then upload the abstract there for review before 21st October 2018. Please submit your proposal as soon as possible, if all time slots for this year are filled, HITCON reserves the right to close before deadline.
9. Accepted speaker(s) is granted the following remunerations for per speech. (traveling expenses is part of the sums below and thus no receipt is required):
9.1 Selected Speeches at HITCON Pacific:
9.1.1 Speaker from Taiwan will receive a honorarium of $200 USD
9.1.2 Speaker from Asia will receive $600 USD
9.1.3 Speaker from Oceania, Europe, the United States and Canada will receive $1,500 USD
10. Accommodation: If your speech is selected, HITCON will be covering up to one hotel room for 3 nights of the accommodation.
11. Speaker privileges include:
11.1 Speaker VIP-Party on 13th December
11.2 Lunch and coffee breaks during the conference
11.3 Speaker VIP room
11.4 Speaker VIP gifts
Bugs or wheels? Feedback and support here.
More on contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any privacy or security concern when contacting the HITCON Committee,you can
communicate with us through the use of following PGP public key:
Key ID: E40856AA Fingerprint = BE1D 0B31 2271 079C CB45 001E 76B9 DFE6 E408 56AA The public key is available at:PublicKey Download